We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The second issue of The Skateboarder's Companion finally landed! FREE with your order until stock lasts...
Here's what you can expect...
Derry’s Dee Collins gets the cover, with a Glaswegian halfcab heelflip captured by Leo Sharp.
Inside you will find:
- A full interview with Sam Beckett
- Manufacture: Blast Skates
- Muse: James Woodley
- Push: Alice Smith, Toby Gozzett and Jess Russell
- Inauguration: Karim Bakhtaoui
- Consultation with Ben Rowles: Daryl Dominguez
- A Broadcasts gallery with photography from all over the UK.
- Competitions, trick tips, two posters, a sticker sheet, and more!
GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER! + RECEIVE ALL THE LATEST DEALS, NEWS, TUTORIALS + MUCH MORE!